Some topics need the time and space only an offsite can offer.
We design and facilitate customized team offsites and retreats that catalyze meaningful engagement, honest discourse, renewed connections, and actionable planning towards an aligned vision.
A well-designed offsite is a sanctuary that can restore the relational health and strategic alignment of a team. Amidst the constant pressure to deliver results, there’s often no time to step back, take in the big picture, and reconnect in meaningful ways. Teams, like people, need to periodically recharge and reflect away from their daily routines and stressors.
Our tailored team retreats are highly interactive programs that balance relationship building, strategic discussion, and action planning:
- Take an honest look at your culture of collaboration through our needs assessment and use that data to inspire a candid team conversation about what works and what needs attention
- Create opportunities to celebrate success and acknowledge what is unfolding for the team
- Offer skill building for “tipping point” collaboration skills identified in the needs assessment
- Have clearing conversations to address “unfinished business” on the team
- Design team ground rules and commitments to support engagement and accountability
- Explore complex strategic/organizational issues that need structured facilitation
- Improve alignment among team members with regard to team vision and priorities
- Define actionable roadmaps and roles for key team priorities